- - A Native Mac Application - designed on the Mac, for the Mac
- - Local Caching of Library Information, Audio, and Album Art - reduce bandwidth and get a more responsive experience
- - Browse Artists, Albums, and Songs
- - Quick Artist Filter - quickly narrow your results
- - Playlists - play, create, and delete Subsonic playlists
- - Search - find the song you're looking for quickly
- - Current Playlist Persistence - pickup right where you left off, even after a reboot
- - Mac Media Key Integration - previous, play/pause, and next key support
- - Keyboard Shortcuts - control volume, repeat, shuffle, etc. through keyboard shortcuts
- - Last.fm Integration - songs are scrobbled as they're played
- - Playback via QuickTime - if QuickTime can play it, so can Thumper
- - View Random, Newest, Highest Rated, Most Frequent, and Recently Played Albums
- - Smart Playlist Creation - get random songs narrowed by genre or year
- - Now Playing Support - See what other users are listening to
- - Transcoding (including FLAC) support with Subsonic 4.6 or greater
- - Video streaming (requires proper codec to be installed, see FAQ)
Requires Mac OS X 10.6 or greater.
Copyright (C) 2012 Daniel Westendorf
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.